I'm in a slump. Really. I have Thanksgiving pictures. I'm sure something funny has happened at our house over the last couple of weeks. My life is filled with insanity ... and people who are insane. Still, I can't make myself put the effort into a new post. And if I'm honest, the only reason I'm writing this nonsense is because I'm sick of looking at my brown skirt (that actually looks better in person .. and if you don't wear black shoes)! I'm sure inspiration will hit me sometime ....
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well.. your kids are stinkin cute! LOL
Snap out of it Lacey! Don't you know that some of us rely on you for a good laugh?
Hey Lacey - it's little old me...Anna. I found you through our mutual buddies (ahem, Jen and Jo). I laughed so hard at your post. I totally understand the slump. I get all worked up about the title of my posts. I can't post them until I have the title just right. But sometimes, I think of a title and just kind of modify my life to fit.
And yes, that comment above was mine that I deleted was because I spelled your name wrong and didn't realize it until I clicked "Publish".
Post a Comment