Or are these really the Best Album Covers Ever?! I guess it depends if I'm a glass half empty or glass half full kind of girl. I'm sure most of you have seen these already but here are some of my favorites ....
This reminds me of a picture of my brother that surfaced a few years back. Picture Tino in American flag swim trunks...
I once went to a Randy Travis concert with a group of deaf people. I know being blind and deaf are not the same thing ... it just got me thinkin'.
My Grandma looks just like this. Honest! And her name is Joyce ...Thanks Jen!


3 comments:
Lace, hilarious album covers. Are they for real? Anyway, I need to make my blog private and was going through my blog contacts... and I don't have an email address for you to enter in the privacy box. If you want me to add you as a link just email me your email address at jennygroberg@hotmail.com.
That was hilarous! Nice!
Let's claify that the brother we are talking about is Matt.
Post a Comment