Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The truth of it is, part II ......

I have entered blogging hell!! This blogging thing totally sucks! Well, ok, I actually love it but it really isn't working for me lately! A friend of mine sent me a link to some free blog templates and I found a really fun one that I was sure would spark a little inspiration for future entries. I followed the instructions and saved my masterpiece. I tried to view my masterpiece but the only things showing were the pictures I had downloaded. No clever titles, no witty text, nothing! After some watery eyes, a few chin quivers and yes, a few inappropriate words, this is where I'm at. I'm too tired and to uninspired to fix it. Did I mention that I'm in a big, fat, hairy slump??? Oh, and while I'm at it, why in the world would anyone pair my bad-ass brown skirt with those ugly black pumps and nude hose (see below)? The more I see that picture the more I realize how lame the mentioned accessories make my skirt look! Did you know I don't even own a pair of nude hose ..... or ugly black pumps? Do nude hose come in different shades of nude or is it one nude fits all? Have I mentioned anything about a slump? Anyway, tune in sometime for the Gatherum blog makeover ...

2 comments:

Anna said...

Nude hose do come in different shades. The reason why I know - I had a mission companion who loved "suntan" hose. Seriously...those are even worse than nude. Why would someone believe that your area between your ankle and calf were nicely tanned while the rest of you was pasty white? It doesn't make sense to me.

Jen Coccimiglio said...

never knew that about nude hose! doesn't anna come in handy?

b.t...i'm so happy i'm not the only one in a slump. i feel icky because i let abby watch "my little pony" 2 times in a row today while i read a book, and i ate a bacon cheeseburger which has made my stomach resemble that of a pregnant woman with a 6 month fetus. my pants fit funny now. dang!