"Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day. Thank you for my many blessings. Please bless my tights won't itch and that I won't lose my pixels. Please bless that I will have my new pink shoes forever. That they will still fit when I'm five, even though I'm only four and even if they are a little tight on my toes and heels.
And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Thank you for this day. Thank you for my many blessings. Please bless my tights won't itch and that I won't lose my pixels. Please bless that I will have my new pink shoes forever. That they will still fit when I'm five, even though I'm only four and even if they are a little tight on my toes and heels.
And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

4 comments:
That is so funny. I love how concerned she is with yher clothing. It must be a girl thing. Ben prays that he can fight Satan. Fight being the important word.
How cute is that! Dylan keeps praying that Santa will come back to our house and bring more presents, ungrateful little *%#... Ooooh how I love him still!
We should all be able to pray like that!
A D O R A B L E!!!!!
Post a Comment