Saturday, January 31, 2009

Input, por favor.

This is sweater is darling, supposed to be easy, and I'm going to make if for Ella. I am thinking about making it solid sweat pea green, instead of sweet pea and lamb mix (like the photo). Oh, I'm horrible at making decisions! Tell me what you think. Green? Mix? Yellow (ooooh, yellow. didn't even think about yellow!)? Bag the sweater all together? I can't decide! Share your thoughts. Please?

13 comments:

Valerie said...

I think the green sounds good. I think a solid color would be better.

Brook said...

I can't believe you guys can knit. I'm totally jealous. As for the color...green, its the new "in" color so that would be my vote. Love it! Oh yeah, solid, definately solid.

Jessica Potter said...

I kinda think the mix is ecclectic and fresh. You don't see that mix at childrens stores very often.

JoAnna said...

My vote is for the solid green. SUPER cute!!!

stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephanie said...

My vote is for the mix. Oh, and by the way I'm a bit jealous that you are making that for Ella. She'll look very cute!

jessica said...

Hey Lacey,

How are you? I saw your blog listed on Katie's. Your kids are so darling. And hello...who can make a sweater like that? Definitely not me. I have like three unfinished beanies that I've started and in the meantime forgotten how to crochet or knit. I don't even know the difference! Hope you're doing well.

Jessica (Bailey) Coombs

sarahhicken said...

I would go for the solid green. Love the sweater. I am going to do one for Emma too.

Jessica said...

You're fast enough. . . do one of each!

Anna said...

I don't think I'm helping because it seems you've had about half and half but I like the mix.

SJ said...

Mix!

DowdleFam said...

I like the mix. Thanks for the comment on our blog. I have been blog stalking you for a while. I hope thats okay. Your blog is way cute.

Amy said...

The mix is cute, I'm totally jealous of your talent! When are you going to get working on my pot holders,lol?