Monday, January 26, 2009

Nut House

I think I'm going crazy. It runs in my family so I'm not that surprised. Maybe it's this crappy weather. Maybe it's my cluttered house. Maybe it's my ridiculously messy kids. I don't know, but something is definitely pushing me to the steep hill of insanity.

So today, I am going to remove every chair and stool from my house ... anything that Jack might stand on. I am going to child-proof every door, closet and drawer. Mostly I am going to contemplate every nutso thing I've done in the last two weeks. And then, I'm going to make a batch of cookies to make me feel better. While I'm busy, feast your eyes on this .....


Ooooh, I need this bag. I lust after this bag. I would saw off my right arm for this bag. I could make it my church bag ... I'm pretty sure my attendance would be more regular if I had this bag. I only have 302 projects on my plate right now. I think I will make this bag Project 303.

p.s. I ordered my Girl Scout Cookies today. Good times are coming!!!

6 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

That's a way pretty bag. Bring me some of those cookies! I am crazy too!

Eric said...

I want some cookies.

Stutz Family said...

I'm with you today! It started out as a let's get some organization done and it ended up being let's run to the dentist for a broken tooth and the doctor for an ear ache! The day was shot, and now I'm too tired to even think about cookies. :(

sarahhicken said...

Where in the world did you order girl scout cookies?

Heather said...

I too need the bag...and I'll take some GS cookies to go with it!

Suzanne said...

I love girl scout cookies! I need some! I hope your week has gotten better. I seem to feel that way most days, however...