Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's Next?

I saw this advent calendar a couple of months ago and knew I had to have one. I have a feeling this is going to be the standby project so I better get going. If I can complete a mitten and a hat each month, I'll be just about on schedule, right?


I LOVE THESE!!! These mitts would be perfect for my mitts and would be so fun in my kitchen. They are felted and delicious! They look pretty easy, and I hope they are, so I can make 400 of them.

And then there's these. They're called Cranky Pants (which would be perfect for Jack) and I think they are so dang cute! My friend sent them to me for my next project but without a pattern, I doomed. I guess I'll have to just get on the year long waiting list. Bummer! Monster Cranky Pants


Sock Monkey Cranky Pants

7 comments:

Jessica said...

You are so ambitious! I really love those cranky pants.

Jessica Potter said...

I love those pants. Can you make me some!

stephanie said...

super cute advent calendar! and if you get around to making 400 of those mitts, i'll take a few of them off your hands :)

sarahhicken said...

Love those pants. How are you going to get all of this done and do your cabinets. You are brave to do all of this.

Lacey said...

Good question, Sarah.

Heather and Eric said...

How cute! I would love to see Jack in those pants!

Suzanne said...

I love the advent calendar! So darling. And the cranky pants are AWESOME! I totally want some of those! And my insides are tingling with the anticipation of more fun stuff from the year of Lacey! Can't wait!!