Friday, September 17, 2010

Totally Sucks

I hate bad mornings.
I hate not knowing how to deal with stuff.
I hated watching her ride off on her bike this morning splotchy faced and sniffling.
I hate when I can't be the adult and STAY CALM!!
I'm going to have to apologize to my 6 year old for being a bad parent.  I hate that.
I'm going to have to tell her she's still grounded.  We are all going to hate that.
 .......
Being a parent can really suck. I think I need to be grounded.

5 comments:

bingham 5 said...

I find myself in time out a lot.

JoAnna said...

My kindergartner and I have been having a lot of those lately. I hate it too. So bad.

Mandy said...

I can totally relate to the feeling like a crappy parent. This is the story of my life. I hate not knowing how to deal with stuff too. At least we are not alone. Nobody knows what they are doing!

Stutz Family said...

I have to put myself in time out all the time!

jenster said...

I haven't blogged in forever, but enjoyed yours tonight! =) Ahhh I could relate. =)