Monday, July 14, 2008


1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Does this sound completely self-centered? Oh well, who cares!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, I'll leave one in my comments box. I can't wait to see what people remember.

10 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

One of my most favorite memories of you is when there was the book club on Twilight- and you tactfully gave your opinion. And you made a funny face at some one's comment.. and I just knew at that moment you were my kinda girl.. and also when you apologized for swearing on your blog.. and that could be one of the reasons your blog is one of my fav's.

As for the blue crocs.. I seriously loved that you had them on. I wear my crocs too, and people give me funny looks. I wore my crocs walking one day- and have never heard the end of it from Kristy.. hehe.

Emily said...

Fun idea, Lacey! When I think of you there are so many memories, so I'll just name a few:
1. Your silver Spectrum
2. Your love for Bono and all things U2
3. The way your mom always made you comb your hair before you left the house
4. The Three Amigos!
5. "Chiefing" something
6. ABBA
7. The Baby Sitters Club board game with zit stickers
8. "Feeling Groovy" at the YW talent show
9. Thursday laundry day
10. Your brothers beating up on you!

Jen Coccimiglio said...

I may have a memory or two to share!

1. Eating our powdered donuts and grape juice in the institute lounge.
2. Cleaning out that fear factor closet in the house you shared with Kelly, er, Mariah.
3. Going to the Pie and getting salads and pull-a-parts.
4. Our reenactments of Les Miserables, and how we were amazing at it!
5. Whoa, oh whoa, sweet child of mine!
6. Tossing the football up near the Salt Lake Cemetery.
7. The C-Mama Theme Night list that you made for us. I kept it up in my Purchasing cubicle forever because it was, and still quite possibly is, the most hilarious thing I've ever read in me life.

I am super happy that we are friends and that I am lucky enough to know you. You are hilarious and talented and one of my favorite people to be around.

Kristy said...

Okay I remember visiting teaching you a couple of years ago and you telling us (as nice as possible) as we sat in your front room that you preferred for us not to come or at least not come so often and that we could just tell the person we report to that we did come every month. The things that ran through my head at that moment:
1)Hells Ya!
2)Wonder if the other lady we visit will let us get away with that too?
3)Will she be offended if I take her up on that offer?
4)Does she not like me?

I'm pretty sure I called you the next month and came over, dang conscious :/

Now that I think about it maybe I shouldn't share things said in VT moments, maybe you should delete this as soon as possible!

Valerie said...

I remember about a year or two ago we were sitting in Steph's backyard and you were talking about how you make your own bread and plant all of these veggies. My thought was wow she is quite the homemaker I never would have thought. No offense you just come across as an average mom not the super douper, putting us all to shame homemaker, that you are.

JoAnna said...

Ahhh. But how's about the days on the beach of the Sea of Galilea with you and Michelle? Or the hours on the bus stopping only to see ANOTHER tel?!

sarahhicken said...

You are quite funny early in the morning. I had a great time walking in the cold and snow as you kept us laughing. Of course my all time favorite was when you told us about the fall while you were running.

Shorty said...

How about that time you cried when you got a shot....oh yeah...there were/are lots of those times.

B

Heather and Eric said...

Speaking of beating eachother up... remember that one time we were cleaning the kitchen in the Taylorsville house and you pushed me on the floor... leaving me with 3 stitches in my dome from the corner of the cupboard?

That was awesome.

Heather and Eric said...

Playing guitar hero and you whoopin my butt!!! You were loving it!!

Heather