We were able to make a quick trip up to South Fork for a camping trip with friends. This is the first time we have camped with Jack and it was an experience ... although better than I thought he would be. We did some dutch oven, smores, bonfires and a little kum by ya-ing. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again.
Ella and smores ... new best friends.
This was to help prevent Jack from swallowing rocks and shoving sticks in his or other's eyes. We were able to keep him in this long enough to take the tent down.
Rough night with very little sleep. Amazingly, the kids got up happy.
Gator and Ella floating down the river. One time. The water was freezing and Ella said she never, ever wanted to do that again!

1 comments:
so my in-laws have a camping trip planned the end of this month. I have 2 kids and no husband so this sounds like torture. They say they will help, but if it sucks we're too far for me to just pack up and drive home. How hard was it honestly? I can't decided if I want to go or not!!
Post a Comment