Thanks to all who responded to my last post. It was so fun to read and every one of them made me laugh! If you've got more, I'd love to hear them! So, for those who I haven't responded to yet, here we go ....
Emily - I had forgotten so much of this! Chiefing? I haven't said that in at least 15 years! I am still in love with Bono. Yes, he's old but he still gets me going. Feeling Groovy? Humiliating! And for you -
1. Pretty in Pink and Dirty Dancing
2. Your gold VW and how you would turn off the ignition before you were completley stopped.
3. JT, CCR and Indigo Girls
4. Your perfectly purple bedroom .... running down the hall, leaping onto your bed and breaking the frame.
5. Troy Jewkes .... "uh, my mom makes good briskit" and "Yes, you, Emily Whitney."
6. Big button telelphones ... oooh, I was so jealous!
7. Hires and Nielson's
8. Throwing up before a pep rally. I wouldn't hold back anyone else's hair but yours.
9. Gilad
10. Endless hours at North Canyon Swim and Tennis Club.
Kristy -I remember you sitting in my front room doing your VT and you were talking about another lady you visit. You were saying how when you go to her house you are in and out in 15 minutes and that you were irritated by it. You felt that if you had to get ready and drag your kids somewhere you should be able to sit and visit for a while. I remember thinking, "Oh great. This lady's got the wrong house if she thinks she can sit and chit chat forever." I'm glad I told you to hit the road! :)
Joanna - Dave Matthews (and yes, Rombo and the rest of Group #4!). Also, do you still freak out if someone touches your neck?
Valerie - My first book club - We were sitting around Jessica's kitchen table and we were talking about babysitters. You made a comment to me about who you liked to use and I remember looking at you and thinking, "Who the heck ARE you?" We had both lived here for about three years and I didn't have a clue as to who you were! Funny that we quickly became friends.
Oh, and I do remember that wicked gleam in your eye seconds before my "accidental" mishap on the busiest street in town ...
Sarah - Plantar Fascitis. Need I say more? I'm so glad to have someone to share in my misery!
Jen - Fear Factor closet - what would I have done without you? Too bad I couldn't talk you into cleaning out the Fear Factor bedroom ... home to the million mice that skittered through my house! I honestly don't think I've eaten powdered donuts and grape juice since then. I think I donut gemed myself out. Honestly, we should have gone public with Les Mis (er ... more public than the few friends that got a preview). We really were amazing!
1. Hoofing up to the cabin in 15 feet of snow with your car stuck at the bottom.
2. Dave Beckwhatever witnessing our En Vogue performance
3. Nuzzle hugs
4. Wookin Pa Nub
5. The touch , the feel, of cotton
6. Lipstick remnants in my chapstick
7. Pass the dutchie
B - Crying after getting splashed by Shamu. Weren't you 12, or something?
Eric - Dancing at the Speredome to Play That Funky Music White Boy .... you were quite the funky white boy! Oh, and remember the time you gave me an uppercut at the bus stop?
Heather - You are such a good aunt and my kids love you (yes, even Jack is warming up!) Please come to my house everyday and play with my kids!!! I'm pretty sure I remember NOT kicking your butt at guitar hero. I was warned about your competitive streak ....
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Misty Watered Colored Meeeemories ....
Posted by
Lacey
at
4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lacey, that is SO funny! I totally forgot about breaking my bed. And Troy Jewkes? Are you kidding me?! That's such a fun idea...might have to steal it!
I thought I punched you in the backyard... I love you to much to embarrass you at the bus stop :)
-Eric
Okay, I'm late in the game, but here are my memories. . .
My very first memory of you is when I sat next to you in the back of RS and realized that you were the person I had been talking to about RS fliers. I thought you seemed pretty quiet and shy. Not very social. Oh. . . was I ever wrong!
Also, you were the one who introduced me to blogging and bread making, and you were there when I discovered SYTYCD. Where would I be without you in my life?! Mostly I just love having you around because of all the snickering and/or giggling that you induce.
Post a Comment