Few! The lazy days of summer somehow passed by our house this year. We've been busy and we are sure tired! The last couple of months have been madness! Grab your coke and hunker down because the next few posts are long ones! Here's a recap of the Gatherum events since the end of May ....


5 comments:
Wow I fill like I just watched the start of a season premier. "Last time on the Gatherum family..."
lol- valerie....
Lace- loved all the blogs. You guys have been so busy! Are you tired yet? Happy Birthday to Jack and Gator! Ella looks so sweet in her dance outfit. And I know what you mean about those dang zippers. I will show you mine that wont stay up but I can't seem to toss the.! Happy summer!
Is this the girl once known as Lacey Short? What are you up to these days? I guess I will read your blog and find out! I was thinking about you recently so I figured I would google you and I found you! Technology is such a wonderful thing! This is Melodie Winn your long lost bff from elementary school. :)
We so need to get together to catch up on the last 17 years! What's a good way to contact you besides the blog?
Love Ella's glasses! I can't tell you how many pics we have of our kids doing that exact same thing. Way to go on remembering all of your events as well. Can't say I would be able to do the same.
Post a Comment