Friday, October 10, 2008

Five for Friday

* Saturday, 12:30 - Gator just told me that I can always take a week off if I don't have anything to say. Hmm. I guess that means my Five for Friday this time is pretty lame? I admit, it was a big stretch this week ... I'll try harder next Friday!
Can I just say how thankful I am it's Friday? My days don't vary much - most of the time I don't know if it's Monday or Thursday, but there's something about Friday that makes me feel a whole lot better! Also, could the weather be any more fabulous?

1. This week I went to dinner with a friend I haven't seen or spoken to for something like 18 years! We were born a couple weeks apart and were best friends until I moved at the end of 4th grade. It was fun to catch-up and remember old times!


2. Have you guys seen this? It's an exhibit that's going on in Salt Lake and it completely freaks me out! I'm sure it's interesting but who in their right might wants to see a human body playing soccer with their skin peeled off? Give me the creepy crawlys!





3. Please make THIS! Smother your burritos, dip your chips, pour over your cereal .... just make it! Absolutely addicting!



4. For one week I would like to be a Barnes & Noble hobo. I would like to curl myself up in one of their comfy chairs, sniff coffee and read millions of books .... for 7 days. Once a year is all I ask.


5. I love this sweater. Once again I was only able to gaze at it through the Anthropologie window but I know eventually they will get sick of my face mark on the door and let me pick out what I want. I think I might go back tomorrow and speed up the process.


*PAY IT FORWARD -- Sometime this week! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lacey you are a domestic godess. You have a green thumb, and your other thumb makes the most gorgeous bread. Where did you get all that talent? About the skeleton, just so you know we traveled clear to Denver with Blake and Em to see it. It's so worth it. Don't miss it. Take Blake with you It makes it more fun to have the expert to explain it all. Love Gayla

Heather and Eric said...

I thought you did great! The sweater is darling!!

Kristy said...

My husband really wants me to go to Body World with him but I'm definitely in the creepy crawly boat with ya! I haven't tried the green goodness on cereal yet but I bet that would be interesting if nothing else.Five for Friday is always great! No breaks, please!

Jessica said...

Can I come along to Barnes and Noble? That is one of my very favorite places to be---without kids of course!

Jenny Groberg said...

Anthropologie makes me crazy!! I love everything in there but one button costs a $100! Love it!