Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pay It Forward

Here it is, folks! It's taken me forever to take my turn (sorry, Joanna!) but I'm excited to get this moving again. So, leave me a comment by Sunday, October 19th and I will put your name in the drawing and send a treat, or prize, or something to the winner. Don't comment if you're not willing to play the game since that is the whole point of this.
Remember, deadline is Sunday, October 19th!

* The game is that if you're the winner, you do the same for someone else. Got it?

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Lacey! I don't really know what this means, but if there are treats involved I'm in.

Jessica Potter said...

Do we have to do something nice for someone selflessly? Because if that's the case I am NOT in! Just kidding. I am in.

sarahhicken said...

Okay, I'm not sure exactly what to do. So I left a comment and I am in.

Jessica said...

I'm game!

Cec said...

I'm game

Anonymous said...

As you were making a snowman, we enjoy 85 degrees with 80-90% humidity!!! and about Lawrence... I grew up on him and Bobby and Sissy (maybe it's a Caldwell thing) I laughed all the way through the dance.