Sunday, October 26, 2008

Five for Friday ...

... or Six for Sunday, or whatever, is coming soon. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. I don't know. I haven't slept for a couple of nights, I'm tired and I discovered an hour ago that I have a cold. I refuse to think of anything clever until my headache goes away! I know, I know - -boo hoo, too bad for me, no one wants to hear it, but you know what? Stick it! In the meantime, please keep your own blogs updated so I have something fun to read.
p.s. Trippy picture, huh? This is what my headache is doing to me!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Where in the world did you find that picture. It's going to haunt me.

Suzanne said...

I seriously thought something was wrong with my computer...and then I read your post. Man, that thing is tripping me out. Now I have a headache, too...

Hope you feel better soon!