Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello Again Hello

Hello?

[tap, tap]

This thing on? Anybody there?



Really ...... ANYBODY THERE??


It's been a while... I don't blame anyone for leaving .... there's only so much checking-back you can do, you know ....

hello?....

Anyway .... I'm back. Did you hear me? I'M BACK!! Resolution #36: Blog regularly (or at least somewhat regularly) .... However ...

Are blogs over and done with? Do people care anymore? Should I even waste more of my time doing this? I know I should say I'm doing this for journaling, or family history, or whatever, but have you read this thing? No sane mother would count this as journaling ... No sane mother would want her kids to read the ramblings of their half-sane mother ... .see what I mean? Makes no sense!

Anyway. I'll blog for while. See how it goes. In the mean time, the rest of you better work on yours!

8 comments:

bingham 5 said...

welcome back!

JoAnna said...

I'm here! Yay for your New's Years Resolution!!

(And I'm singing the title along with you... Oh, Neil.)

Stutz Family said...

I read you! Good to see you back in action, you always make my day!

Anj said...

Hello
My friend
Hello.
I love reading your blog! Glad you're back!

Judy said...

I'm glad you're back. I check every single day!!!!

Kristy said...

Resolution #36...your kidding right? right? Your intimidating me. So since I never see the light of day anymore, can we still be friends if I'm an avid blogger participant? haha Glad your back!

Anonymous said...

I for one have been anxiously waiting your return. I'm tired of reading about "Ree". Who is she anyway? At any rate, don't quite blogging, it's my only source of news.

Jessica said...

My thoughts exactly. . .

Glad to see you back online!