If I were you I would want to SLAP Gator everytime I did laundry.
Ha Ha! As much as I want to slap someone during laundry time, I will admit that the noise isn't Gator's fault ... although he's probably been scared a few times!
Yikes!
I would not do laundry either.
I know its not his fault per se, but he is the closest adult to abuse in a time of need.
There is a banshee in your laundry room, or you left a kid in the dryer. BTW your laundry room is fabulously beautiful.
Uh, yeah. I wouldn't do laundry either. No way!
I'm no expert, but I think there is something wrong with your dryer. Maybe you should take it out back like a horse and put it out of its misery??
Oooh. . . that's bad! Who needs to do laundry anyway? If there's nothing clean to wear, you've got a perfect excuse to go shopping!
Ha ha!!! That is way worse than I imagined it! Sorry girl!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
If I were you I would want to SLAP Gator everytime I did laundry.
Ha Ha! As much as I want to slap someone during laundry time, I will admit that the noise isn't Gator's fault ... although he's probably been scared a few times!
Yikes!
I would not do laundry either.
I know its not his fault per se, but he is the closest adult to abuse in a time of need.
There is a banshee in your laundry room, or you left a kid in the dryer. BTW your laundry room is fabulously beautiful.
Uh, yeah. I wouldn't do laundry either. No way!
I'm no expert, but I think there is something wrong with your dryer. Maybe you should take it out back like a horse and put it out of its misery??
Oooh. . . that's bad! Who needs to do laundry anyway? If there's nothing clean to wear, you've got a perfect excuse to go shopping!
Ha ha!!! That is way worse than I imagined it! Sorry girl!
Post a Comment