Now, bronze this, put it in my entry and I would be very happy. p.s. Does anyone else think that Kate from Plus 8 might be one of the most ridiculous people ever? I have never seen that show, but that lady never goes away!
You crack me up Lacey! Johnny Depp? Never been a fan of the long hair, but I did have a thing for him when he was on 21 Jump Street. DId I just say that out loud? Wow I am old, ha! And yes, Kate Gosslin is hot mess that won't go away. She keeps claiming to be broke, yet just dropped 7K on some pretty hideous hair extensions,yuck!!!
2 comments:
You crack me up Lacey! Johnny Depp? Never been a fan of the long hair, but I did have a thing for him when he was on 21 Jump Street. DId I just say that out loud? Wow I am old, ha! And yes, Kate Gosslin is hot mess that won't go away. She keeps claiming to be broke, yet just dropped 7K on some pretty hideous hair extensions,yuck!!!
I used to like Jon and Kate. I couldn't figure out how someone could deal with 8 kids and I can't handle 2. Now, she is CRAZY! Get her off my TV!
Post a Comment